The Point Marriage Preparation Course begins February 6th! If you are interested, please contact Pastor Victor at 604-376-4263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: 4 Wednesday nights and 1 Saturday lunch, from 7 pm, starting on 6 February 2013
Below is some more information:
What is it?
- Over five evenings spent together you will learn important tools that will enable you to make your marriage work
Who is it for?
- Any couple who want to develop strong foundations for a lasting marriage
- Couples welcome, with or without a church background
Some aims of the course
- The importance of commitment
- How to recognize and appreciate your differences
- The art of communication
- Resolving conflict
- Spending time together nurturing your friendship
- Making each other feel loved
- Developing a good sexual relationship
- The importance of talking about your goals, values and dreams
What about privacy?
- Privacy as a couple is always respected
- There is no requirement to disclose anything personal to a third party
- Couples communicate with each other
- $50 per couple. This includes a refreshments, the course and course manuals. Space is limited (we like to keep it to just a few couples) so please register as soon as possible, by emailing Victor (email@example.com) to avoid disappointment. Cheques should be payable to “The Point – WBA”. (Limited refund after the first session only.) — Note: Bursaries are available, please contact us and we will be pleased to discuss this option.